- Duck meat is considered a white meat like chicken but it is all dark meat.
- Their skin is thicker and there is a thicker layer of fat under the skin but the meat itself is leaner.
- This means that the meat is juicy and tender with a stronger more unique flavor.
- The ducks eat an organic, non-GMO, soy free feed along with whatever grasses, forbs and bugs they find.
- They are not vaccinated or given antibiotics at any time.
Cash / Check
If you would like to pay with cash or check please email the link to make the order
Contact Us at:email@example.com